Saturday, July 16, 2011

Not so good Flickr groups and posts (Part I of the series against the two worst Flickr Groups)

I've been a Flickr user for quite some time (maybe for 4 years). I’ve been posted and also deleted a lot of pictures from that site. I’ve been also seen a lot of comments on some pictures posted, both positive and negative comments. Flickr is an image & video hosting site as well as online community site developed by Ludicorp and later acquired by Yahoo. It is like “Photobucket” or “Picasa”. Flickr has also developed their own app for iPhone, Windows Mobile and Blackberry. I’m a Google Android phone user and I don’t know if there is a Flickr app for Google Android.

One day, there is a group of (bitter & jealous) Flickr users who are attacking other Flickr users. I don’t want to mention all of their usernames here in my blog but for the sake of those who wants to have a hint, their group names are resembled to a name of a bus company in the Philippines and another group resembles to their organization’s name as bus photographers also in the Philippines. These 2 groups are attacking AND demoralizing some Flickr users who are AGAINST THEM. These two groups also want something from those who they are attacking. Dirty tactics huh?!

Ten of those users who are being attacked by these two groups told me that that those Flickr users who are members of the said groups are either repeaters in school or college, dropped or those users who are stopped from studying just for the sake of bus hopping & photographing. Well, they don’t even mind finishing their studies just for the sake of their hobby.

Well, for me, they are a bunch of stupid who wants something from those whom they are attacking. If I were in them, just continue their studies instead of focusing on their nonsense hobby and doing their dirty tactics by means of attacking other users. Thumbs down on them…

No comments:

Post a Comment