Friday, July 8, 2011

Easy Listening songs I've ever heard...

I was on a journey going back to Manila from my 4-day vacation leave in Vigan City, Ilocos Sur. The driver of the bus suddenly played 3 CDs containing his favourite songs and eventually, those songs I’ve heard really relaxes me well. I didn’t know that he likes “The Carpenters”, “Mike and The Mechanics”, “James Taylor”, “Norah Jones”, “Kenny G”, and among others.

I will not anymore elaborate all the songs containing in his CDs. I will summarize some:
-          The Pretties Thing  by Norah Jones
-          Don’t Know Why by Norah Jones
-          Carribean Blue by Enya
-          Taken In by Mike and The Mechanics
-          Throwing it all away by Phil Collins & the Genesis band
-          Hold on my heart by Phil Collins & the Genesis band
-          Release Me by Wilson Phillips
-          Coming around again by Carly Simon
-          Postcard from heaven by Lighthouse Family
-          Home by Michael Buble
-          When we dance by Sting
-          Let’s wait a while by Janet Jackson
-          Sister Rose by Kenny G
-          Asian Dream by Kenny G
-          The Key to you by David Benoit
-          Dad’s Room by David Benoit
-          Snow on the Sahara by Anngun

I was really delighted by those songs I’ve heard while travelling back to Manila. I hope someday that I will ride again that bus. I will never forget that driver and his CD collection of the best easy listening music.

No comments:

Post a Comment